Vincent Massey Collegiate (Montreal)
|Vincent Massey Collegiate|
5925, 27e Avenue
|School type||Public, Secondary School|
|School board||English Montreal School Board|
|Team name||The Rams|
The building that is now Vincent Massey Collegiate was originally a high school built in 1959 by the Montreal Catholic School Commission (CECM) called École Secondaire Philippe-Perrier. In 1976 it became an English high school and the name was changed to Vincent Massey High School. Depending on the years it was used as a junior high school such as in 1978 and 1979 or a senior high school. In 1985, following the closing of Holy Names High School, it became a regular high school with grades 7 to 11.