Roads and Bridges
Commission scolaire de Laval operates Francophone public schools.
- Saint-Vincent-de-Paul has one public high school, École secondaire Georges-Vanier.
- École primaire Du Bois-Joli
- École primaire Jean XXIII
- École primaire L’Envol (alternative school)
It has one Francophone private school: Collège Laval
Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board operates Anglophone public schools. Elementary schools serving Saint-Vincent-de-Paul include:
- Saint Vincent Elementary School
All portions of Laval are zoned to Laval Junior Academy and Laval Senior Academy.
- Interactive map of Laval from the official website Archived 2005-04-07 at the Wayback Machine Shows both the borders and names of the 14 former municipalities (purple) and the borders only of the current 6 sectors (maroon), tick off both boxes beside "Limite administrative".
- "Du Bois-Joli." Commission scolaire de Laval. Retrieved on September 24, 2017.
- "Jean XXIII." Commission scolaire de Laval. Retrieved on September 24, 2017.
- "L’Envol (école alternative)." Commission scolaire de Laval. Retrieved on September 24, 2017.
- "Saint Vincent Elementary School." Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board. Retrieved on September 17, 2017. " It is situated at 4881 St-Jacques in St-Vincent-de-Paul, Laval." See also: "SAINT VINCENT ELEMENTARY ZONE."