Quarto dei Mille
Quarto dei Mille is a residential district in the east of Genoa. Overlooking the sea and between "Sturla" and "Quinto al mare" districts, until 1861 - the year of the Unification of Italy - it was called the "Quarto al mare". The name was later changed in honor of the expedition of the Thousand. In 1926 it was integrated into Greater Genoa.