|Headquarters||Pollo Campero International,|
Number of locations
|nearly 400 worldwide|
|Guatemala, United States, Bahrain, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Italy, Nicaragua, Spain, Belize, Haiti, Montserrat, British Virgin Islands|
|Juan José Gutiérrez (CEO)|
|Products||Traditional hand-breaded fried chicken, citrus grilled chicken, extra crispy chicken, boneless wings, chicken bowls, chicken sandwiches, chicken wings|
|Parent||Corporacion Multi Inversiones|
|Divisions||Pollo Campero International|
Pollo Campero is a fast-food restaurant chain, located in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Mexico, Spain, Bahrain, the United States, Belize, Haiti, Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands and Italy. The chain has nearly 400 locations, including more than 70 in the United States.
Pollo Campero International headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. The current facility is in 12,633 square feet (1,173.6 m2) of area in the Hidden Grove office building in North Dallas. The headquarters were previously in a 6,800-square-foot (630 m2) area in Lincoln Center, but moved in 2016.
- "Our Heritage - Pollo Campero". Pollo Campero. 2016. Retrieved 2016-02-12.
- "International". campero.com. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- Kezar, Korri (2016-09-01). "Dallas chicken chain spreading its wings at a new headquarters". Dallas Business Journal. Retrieved 2019-12-30.
- Campero U.S.A. Fact Sheet Archived 2010-01-04 at the Wayback Machine. Pollo Campero. Retrieved on February 18, 2010. Reflects previous headquarters in Lincoln Center.
- "Pollo Campero abrirá su primer restaurante en China el 24 de mayo". El Economista. EFE. 2007-05-19. Retrieved 2019-12-30.