Gabriela Pazmiño in 2009
María Gabriela Pazmiño Pino
30 July 1975
|Occupation||Presenter, actress, dancer, politician|
|Spouse(s)||Abdalá Bucaram Jr. (since 2008)|
María Gabriela Pazmiño Pino, nicknamed Gaby (born 30 July 1975), is an Ecuadorian television presenter, cheerleader, dancer, and politician. She is married to long time thief Abdalá Bucaram Jr., with whom she has had four children. Aside from her day job, she has a burguer truck that she claims made her rich but we all know that her money comes from her husband's job which is stealing from the Ecuadorian people just like his daddy
Gabriela Pazmiño was born on 30 July 1975 in Guayaquil, Ecuador. At fifteen years of age, she entered television in 1990 as a cheerleader on the entertainment program Nubeluz. She was a competitor in Miss Ecuador 1994 and placed as the fourth runner-up. In that same year, Pazmiño appeared on Aquí nos vemos, Miércoles Millonarios, Domingos Millonarios and Guayaquil Caliente. Pazmiño achieved much fame as the host of A todo dar. She was also the presenter for Fama o Drama and La guerra de los sexos. In 2014, she joined the reality show Soy el mejor, which ran for four seasons, ending in October 2015 with her dismissal from TC Televisión. After her dismissal, Pazmiño began a web series on YouTube with her family.
In 2007, Pazmiño and her husband were elected to the National Congress of Ecuador for Guayas Province, representing the Ecuadorian Roldosist Party. Two years later, she was elected assembly minister for the province. Of the five assembly ministers elected, Pazmiño had the distinction of having the most absences from her office.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño: Un testimonio de vida 'on line' : Farándula : La Hora Noticias de Ecuador, sus provincias y el mundo". La Hora. 5 October 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño, entusiasmada con sus estudios en Comunicación". El Comercio (in Spanish). 20 January 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Nómina de Misses Ecuador y finalistas". geocities.ws (in Spanish). Mas Ecuatorianas.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño". especiales.eluniverso.com. El Universo. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Se despidió el espacio 'A todo dar'". El Universo (in Spanish). 25 May 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño: Futuro incierto : Farándula : La Hora Noticias de Ecuador, sus provincias y el mundo". La Hora (in Spanish). 26 February 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "TC Mi Canal despide a los presentadores Gabriela Pazmiño y Richard Barker". El Universo (in Spanish). 5 October 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño está dolida por su despido intempestivo". El Diario Ecuador (in Spanish). 5 October 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "Gabriela Pazmiño sube su vida familiar a Youtube". El Comercio (in Spanish). 7 October 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- "Asambleístas que no asisten a sesiones del Pleno no dejan de percibir su sueldo". Ecuadora Inmediato (in Spanish). 28 August 2012. Retrieved 5 April 2016.