Onondaga Yacht Club
|Location||100 Sycamore St., Liverpool, New York|
The Onondaga Yacht Club was founded in 1883 and chartered February 3, 1886. In 1935 the Onondaga Lake Yacht Club merged with the Onondaga Yacht Club and took the name of Onondaga Yacht Club. In 1937-38 a lease agreement was made with the County for the present clubhouse site and construction was started in the spring of 1938, opening formally July 23, 1938. In In 1953, the club was used by the Syracuse U. Sailing team for college competition.
- "Onondaga Yacht Club". Waterway Guide Media LLC.
- "History". Onondaga Yacht Club.
- "OUR HISTORY". Syracuse University Sailing Team.
- "District 1 Fleets". Snipe Class International Racing Association (SCIRA), USA.
- "CENTRAL NEW YORK DISTRICT". International Lightning Class (ILCA).
- "Onondaga Yacht Club Laser Fleet". International Laser Class Association (ILCA).