|Full name||Nikola Andrijevic|
|Date of birth||January 18, 1969|
|Place of birth||Banja Luka, Bosnia|
|Height||181 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Andrijevic began his career in 2000 with the Toronto Lynx of the USL A-League. He helped Toronto qualify for the postseason for the second time in the club's history, where Toronto would finish third in the Northeast Division. In the playoffs the Lynx faced Richmond Kickers in the first round, and advanced to the next round by a 3-1 goals on aggregate. In the next round Toronto would face the Rochester Rhinos, but would be eliminated from the playoffs by a score of 2-1 on goals on aggregate. In 2001, he signed with Toronto Croatia of the Canadian Professional Soccer League. He made his debut for the organization on June 3, 2001 in a match against North York Astros. In the 2002 season he assisted Toronto in clinching the Western Conference title and securing a postseason berth. He appeared in the semi-final match against North York Astros, but were eliminated from playoff contention by a score of 1-0.
In 2003, Andrijevic was traded to division rivals Hamilton Thunder, where he clinched the Western Conference title. He featured in the semi-final match against Vaughan Sun Devils, where Vaughan was defeated by a score of 2-0. The following season he repeated Hamilton's success by clinching their second division title.
- "Nikula Andrijevic | SoccerStats.us". soccerstats.us. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- Glover, Robin. "Sunday June 3rd, 2001 North York Astros vs Toronto Croatia". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
- Glover, Robin. "October 19, 2002 CPSL North York Astros vs Toronto Croatia (by Rocket Robin)". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
- "Hamilton Thunder Soccer Club - Hamilton, Ontario Canada". 2004-02-16. Archived from the original on 2004-02-16. Retrieved 2017-11-24.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Glover, Robin. "October 4, 2003 CPSL Rogers Cup Semi-Final Hamilton Thunder vs Vaughan Sun Devils". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.