Lancia Dilambda Carlton Tourer 1930
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||3958 cc V8 100 hp|
|Transmission||4-speed manual gearbox|
|Wheelbase||329 cm (129.5 in) (S.1-S.2)|
348 cm (137.0 in) (S.1-S.3)
|Curb weight||2,100 kg (4,630 lb)|
The Lancia Dilambda is a passenger car produced by Lancia between 1928 and 1935. The car was officially presented in Paris Motor Show in 1929. The car has 4 litre V8 engine with 24 degree V angle.
Three versions of the Dilambda were built:
- First series, produced between 1928 and 1931, total 1,104 built.
- Second series, produced between 1931 and 1933, total 300 built. Modified gearbox and brakes.
- Third series, produced between 1933 and 1935, total 281 built. Modified chassis for more aerodynamic style, it was built only with long wheelbase.
- 1932 Lancia Dilambda History, Pictures, Value, Auction Sales, Research and News
- Lancia 1930 Dilambda - Museo Nicolis
|I4||15 HP Zeta|
|12 HP Alfa||15/20 HP Beta||20 HP Gamma||20/30 HP Delta||25/35 HP Theta||Kappa|
|20/30 HP Epsilon||Dikappa|
|30/50 HP Eta|
|I6||18 HP Dialfa|