Imran Awan (cricketer)
|Full name||Imran Pervez Awan|
|Born||2 June 1979|
Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
|Domestic team information|
|List A debut||1 July 2005 USA v UAE|
|Last List A||9 July 2005 USA v Papua New Guinea|
Source: CricketArchive, 5 October 2008
Imran Pervez Awan (born 2 June 1979) is a Pakistani born American cricketer. A right-handed batsman and right-arm fast-medium bowler, he has played for the United States national cricket team since 2000.
Born in Sialkot in 1979, Imran Awan first played for the USA in 2000, touring England. He did not play again until the 2005 ICC Trophy in Ireland. After playing in warm-up matches against the Northern Cricket Union President's XI and Namibia he played five matches in the tournament proper. He took 4/46 against Papua New Guinea, his best List A bowling performance.
In 2006, he played in the ICC Americas Championship in King City, Ontario, and most recently represented his country in Division Five of the World Cricket League in Jersey in 2008. He made his Twenty20 debut on 11 February 2010, for the United States in the 2010 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier in the United Arab Emirates.
- Imran Awan at Cricinfo
- Imran Awan at CricketArchive
- Teams played for by Imran Awan at CricketArchive
- Other matches played by Imran Awan at CricketArchive
- ICC Trophy matches played by Imran Awan at CricketArchive
- Scorecard of Papua New Guinea v USA, 9 July 2005 at CricketArchive
- "10th Match, Group A, ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier at Dubai (DSC), Feb 11 2010". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 March 2020.