|Born||November 11, 1962 (age 57)|
Horatio Pintea (born November 11, 1962) is a Canadian table tennis player. Originally from Romania, Horatio arrived in Canada in 1982. As a table tennis athlete Horatio has represented Canada in international competition from 1982 until 2001. During his time on the National Team he has participated in all major competitions in the world including the 1988 and 1996 Olympics as well as numerous World Championships, World Cups (teams, singles and doubles). Just to demonstrate his longevity on the team, Horatio has represented Canada in 5 Pan American Games ( the Games are held every 4 years ) and has managed to capture at least one medal in each of the Pan American Games
Over the years Horatio has accumulated a great wealth of expertise in the field of table tennis. While playing professionally in Germany from 1990 to 1994 he had the opportunity to work as a coach for one of the most successful professional table tennis teams in the German league: SPVG Steinhagen the host club of some great table tennis names: Peter Karlsson, Johnny Huang, Carl Prean, Torben Wosik, Richard Prause, Lijuan Geng, Nicole Struse, Jie Schopp just to name a few.
- "PINTEA Horatio (CAN)". ITTF.com. International Table Tennis Federation. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- Horatio Pintea at the International Table Tennis Federation
- Horatio Pintea at the Canadian Olympic Committee
- Horatio Pintea at the International Olympic Committee
- Horatio Pintea at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)