Embassy of Indonesia, Ottawa
|Embassy of Indonesia, Ottawa|
Kedutaan Besar Republik Indonesia di Ottawa
Ambassade d'Indonésie à Ottawa
|Address||55 Parkdale Avenue|
Ottawa ON K1Y 1E5
|Ambassador||Abdul Kadir Jailani|
Embassy of Indonesia, Ottawa (French: Ambassade d'Indonésie à Ottawa; Indonesian: Kedutaan Besar Republik Indonesia di Ottawa) is the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Indonesia to Canada. The embassy also represents Indonesia in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). In addition to the embassy, Indonesia has two consulate generals in Toronto (Ontario) and Vancouver (British Columbia).
The chancery is located on Parkdale Avenue, south of the Ottawa River in Mechanicsville. The Indonesian government bought and renovated the building in this location in 1997. Before this location, the chancery was located on 287 MacLaren Street, Ottawa. When the diplomatic mission was still in the form of a legation office in 1952, it was located on Aylmer Road, Aylmer, Quebec.
- "Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Ottawa, Canada". Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Ottawa, Canada. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- "Embassy/Consulate". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- Liddar, Bhupinder (1998-04-19). "Asian currency crisis affects some diplomatic missions". Ottawa: The Ottawa Citizen.
- "Variety is spice of life in Indonesian cooking". Montreal: The Gazette. 1986-06-18.
- "Hubungan Bilateral" [Bilateral Relations] (in Indonesian). Kedutaan Besar Republik Indonesia di Ottawa, Kanada. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- Intan Umbari Prihatin (2019-01-07). "Presiden Jokowi Lantik 16 Dubes, Ada Jubir Kemenlu dan Mantan Wakil Ketua MPR" [President Jokowi appoints 16 ambassadors, there is a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman and former deputy chair of the People's Consultative Assembly]. Merdeka. Jakarta. Retrieved 2019-11-01.