In 1951, Denmark and Italy had a large surplus in trading balance. Italian imports, amounted 130 million DKK. Italian exports amounted 203 million. In 2008, Danish exports to Italy, amounted 17,3 billion DKK, and Italian exports amounted 20,7 billion DKK.
Alfredo Mantica visited Denmark in October 2009; this was the first time that an Italian politician visited Denmark, and also the first bilateral discussion between Italy and Denmark that are not discussed in Brussels, Belgium.
- "Danish Embassy in Rome". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. Archived from the original on July 26, 2010. Retrieved July 13, 2010. (in Danish and Italian)
- "Italian Embassy in Copenhagen". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- Consolidated Treaty Series, vol. 146
- Treaty series; publication of treaties and international engagements registered with the Secretariat of the League 147–148
- Denmark: economic and commercial conditions in Denmark. University of Minnesota. Great Britain. Commercial Relations and Exports Dept, Great Britain. Dept. of Overseas Trade. 1952. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- Danish Foreign Affairs: Italy Archived 2011-05-29 at the Wayback Machine (in Danish)
- "Cultural relations" Archived 2015-07-20 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- "First Italian bilateral visit to Denmark for eight years". The Copenhagen Post. October 13, 2009. Archived from the original on August 11, 2010. Retrieved July 13, 2010.