Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
The Centre for Tax Policy and Administration is part of the Secretariat of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Pascal Saint-Amans is currently serving as the director of the Centre.
Among its initiative have been :
- Base erosion and profit shifting (OECD project)
- Guidance on Fiscal federalism
- Greater Exchange of information between tax authorities
- Criticism of transparency of tax havens such as Monaco and Panama
- The Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- "Pascal Saint-Amans - Director, Centre for Tax Policy and Administration - OECD". www.oecd.org.
- "More Information on the Harmful Tax practices Work", OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, OECD.org, 17 July 2007