Arbetarbladet front page
|Founded||14 March 1902|
|Political alignment||Social democratic|
|Headquarters||Hattmakargatan 12, Gävle|
History and profile
Fredrik Ström was the editor-in-chief of the newspaper during the period of 1908-1910. Karl August Fagerholm was the editor-in-chief between 1934 and 1942. Kennet Lutti was the editor-in-chief of the newspaper several years from 1994. Today Helena Nyman is the editor-in-chief. She took over after Daniel Nordström.
- Hubert van den Berg; Irmeli Hautamäki; Benedikt Hjartarson; Torben Jelsbak; Rikard Schönström; Per Stounbjerg; Tania Ørum; Dorthe Aagesen (January 2013). A Cultural History of the Avant-Garde in the Nordic Countries 1900-1925. Rodopi. p. 575. ISBN 978-94-012-0891-8.
- TT-Magasinet Archived 30 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Max Petersson; et al. (2013). ""Slå ihop eländet!"" (PDF). Journalistik (in Swedish). Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Newspapers Next Generation" (PDF). Boström Design and Development. 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 May 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Nya Lundstedt - dagstidningar / Kungl. biblioteket Archived 25 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- A. T. Lane (1995). Biographical Dictionary of European Labor Leaders. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 302. ISBN 978-0-313-29899-8.
- Paul C. Murschetz (2014). State Aid for Newspapers: Theories, Cases, Actions. Springer Science & Business Media. p. 309. ISBN 978-3-642-35691-9.
- Frank Eriksson Barman (2014). "In search of a profitability framework for the local daily newspaper industry. A case study at Göteborgs-Posten" (Report). Gothenburg: Chalmers University of Technology. Retrieved 6 March 2015.