|Born||1939 (age 80–81)|
|Alma mater||McGill University|
|Known for||Founder, Aldo Group|
|Net worth||US$1.5 billion|
Albert "Aldo" Bensadoun (born 1939), is a Canadian businessman and philanthropist. He is the founder and executive chairman of the ALDO Group, a retail shoe company based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Bensadoun's family foundation donated $25 million to McGill University to help found the Bensadoun School of Retail Management.
Born in Fez to a Moroccan Jewish family, his father was a shoe retailer in Fez, Morocco and France. Bensadoun moved to the United States for his post-secondary education. He attended Cornell University before relocating to Montreal and graduating from McGill University with a commerce degree in 1964.
He worked at Yellow Shoes before founding the precursor to the Aldo Group in 1972 as a stand within the Le Château store in Montreal.
Bensadoun has been married twice. His first wife was a Scottish Protestant; they had two sons: David (born 1970) and Douglas (born 1973). His second wife is Dianne Bibeau; they have a daughter, Daniela (born 1991). His son David is the CEO of the Aldo Group  and is married to Isabelle Poirier.
- "Aldo Bensadoun". Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University. Archived from the original on December 16, 2013.
- "McGill University Opens Bensadoun School of Retail Management". The Business of Fashion. 2018-11-16. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- General, Office of the Secretary to the Governor (2017-09-21). "Order of Canada". The Governor General of Canada. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "Aldo's global footprint". The Globe and Mail.
- Mills, David (February 2014). Zero to Sixty. p. 113. ISBN 9781483408446.
- L'Actualite: "Aldo : l’homme qui vous fait marcher" by Kathy Noël 18 novembre 2012 | "La seconde épouse du fondateur, Dianne Bibeau – de 17 ans sa cadette -, travaille aussi dans l'entreprise. De même que les deux fils d'Aldo?: David, 42 ans, et Douglas, 39 ans. La petite dernière, Daniela, 21 ans..."
- Footwear News: "How ‘Mr. B’ Has Built Aldo Into a Global Shoe Powerhouse" By Katie Abel November 29, 2016
- La Presse: "Aldo Bensadoun: le génie du detail" by Jean-Philippe Décarie 11 février 2012
- Vancouver Sun: "Friendly-Streets-Gallery" by Phil Carpenter September 17, 2009
- The Globe and Mail: "Five things about the only Canadian car entry at Dakar" by Philippe DeVos December 27, 2011
- Wheels Canada: "David Bensadoun, Patrick Beaule become first Canadians to finish Dakar Rally on four wheels" by Lawrence Hacking January 19, 2012